Software Developer - Android
Vynyl delivers high-fidelity software and design to leading companies in finance, health, and other industries. We solve important and valuable problems in the areas of Product Design & Development, Cloud Operations and Cloud Migration, Security, Business Intelligence, and Health Data Interoperability.
We engage with clients using our Scrum-based agile methodology and we like nothing more than the opportunity to demo the latest iteration of the software or design during a sprint review.
Recent projects include applications that: enable better access to insurance information for patients, enable early diagnosis of debilitating medical conditions with unprecedented accuracy, safely transport special needs schoolchildren, keep skiers safe from avalanches, power the #1 snow sports app, and perform sophisticated geo-spatial and demographic data analysis to make important decisions about capital projects.
We prioritize two things: our clients' success and our employees' happiness and professional development.
As a Software Developer at Vynyl, you'll be working with a group of project managers, producers, designers, and other engineers to build great software and sustainable infrastructure on behalf of our clients. You'll be responsible for contributing to the overall technical leadership within your team and the firm as a whole.
We are currently looking for developers with solid Android skills to join a team that is working to build apps that will help physicians and researchers diagnose and combat neurodegenerative disorders or a team that is working to revolutionize patient access to their personal medical information and help insurers, physicians, and patients work together to achieve good medical outcomes.
You should join the Vynyl team if you are:
- A great communicator and collaborator
- Quality focused
- Comfortable with change, as each project presents new challenges and opportunities
- Experience with Java & Kotlin
- Experience with the Android SDK
- Android 4.4+ Development Experience
- Experience developing at least one app in production
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Maven and package management
- Experience with building app layout across various size devices
Really Nice to Have:
- Back-end web development experience
- Experience with wearables, Bluetooth, and other connected device tech
401K retirement plan
|Job Category||Developer, Software Developer|