Virtual Reality Technician and Systems Administrator
Looking for a Student Virtual Reality Technician and Systems Administrator for the remainder of Spring Semester. 20 hours per week available. Full time possible for excellent candidate.
Type of work to be done on a regular basis:
● Install and test a variety of software packages Adobe, Oculus, Web tools.
● Give demos of software packages on VR systems and Immersive Displays.
● Ensure computer systems are set up properly with required software for VR work.
● Help to schedule VR capture, editing, and production work. ● VR production work as necessary.
● Run experimental VR software and tabulate results.
● Assist with designing and potentially coding next generation VR solutions.
● Manage virtual reality capture hardware systems.
Skills appropriate for the position
● Tech literate
● Comfortable configuring, installing and debugging software.
● Proactive and demonstrate initiative to move work forward.
● Someone highly motivated to code and configure software and hardware.
Type of background looking for:
● Computer science major with strong systems and coding knowledge
● or GIMM student with computer science emphasis
● or someone with a strong tech heavy focus.
E-mail resume to stevencutchin(at)boisestate.edu if interested
|Job Category||VR Systems Technician|