SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
The Senior Software Development Engineer is responsible for building tools and assets in Unity and Unreal, take ownership in establishing and implementing continuous integration and delivery automation framework in various work environments, and developing productivity improvement tools. The candidate must demonstrate a solid understanding of implementing enterprise solutions in various operating environments, possess comprehensive software development background preferably including the development of shared/common components and integrations, and have extensive experience as a system administrator. He/She should be willing to work in high pace environment, adaptable to the change.
- Linux-based server OS, specifically CentOS and Redhat
- Docker or containerized and non-containerized visualization platforms (e.g., KVM, VMWare, HyperV).
- Network implementation and topology (i.e., Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband)
- Working knowledge of SQL Servers (e.g., MySQL, PostGRESql)
- Python, PHP, Java, Shell script
- Develop new automation framework to utilize and refine existing build and deploy processes.
- Assist development teams across the firm implement their CI/CD pipelines.
- Cooperate with Enterprise and Architects on DevOps tool chain decisions.
- Assume ownership of automation processes; problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Must work great in a team and also as an individual contributor.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 Years Minimum Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow priorities and timelines.
- Knowledge of good coding practices and improving code quality
- Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Independent, self-starter.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written correspondence) in a professional and courteous manner with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or closely related field) with at least 5+ years of relevant experience.
|Job Category||Developer, Engineering|