Are you looking for a fun internship where you can learn a ton, build your resume and have fun doing so? The Idaho Virtual Reality Council is looking for a rockstar intern (approx 15-20 hrs per week, but we can be flexible) to assist us with some of our marketing and events activities as we continue to grow our organization. The intern will help to manage all social media channels, coordinate and plan community outreach events, oversee website content and work on all company marketing activities. This individual will also have exposure to the other organizations within our office; Black Box VR and VR Fitness Insider. This is an unpaid internship. We are willing to work with students/school should student seek credit for the internship.
- Create marketing email campaigns
- Build a social media plan and oversee all social media accounts - manage posts, responses etc
- Oversee web updates including events calendar, blogs, content areas
- Create analytics reports for web traffic, email campaigns
- Assist with content calendar and coordination with guest bloggers
- Coordinate event logistics with community partners and manage IVRC events
- Run IVRC demonstrations at events
- Other marketing activities where needed!
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or other relevant majors with a solid understanding of marketing activities. This person should have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a passion for technology!
Marketing, Business, Communications
Spring Internship with the option to extend through Summer
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter and other relevant information to annie(at)idahovirtualreality.com OR apply directly through our site!