Would you like to be a part of the future of content creation while helping to reduce injuries and
360 Immersive is a VR content and software development agency that develops custom VR
applications for organizations on a local, regional, and national level. We are looking for
passionate team members with a desire to apply creative solutions that enhance storytelling
experiences using Live 360-degree imaging equipment and immersive technologies. This is an
entry to intermediate-level position with tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Walking through client facilities or worksites to capture policies and procedures, live
training simulations, virtual tours, or other impactful visual data using 360 camera
- Manage and edit captured visual data per work instructions and contractual
- Train our clients how to effectively capture Live 360-video using industry best practices.
- Help develop storyboard and visual design elements for each project.
Qualification and Skills:
- 1-2 years of videography experience
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Comfortable working in a team and autonomously
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years of experience with 4K & 360-video Shooting/Lighting/Audio
- Post-production experience for 4K and 360-video
- Motion Graphics and 3D production
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects experience
- FAA Certified drone pilot
Full time or Part time
Benefits: Generous monthly healthcare allotment for medical/dental/vision, flexible work
schedule, travel opportunities, and quarterly incentives.
For more information about our company:
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your resume, reel, and contact information. Contact us at (888) 843-9580 or by email at [email protected]